The gross earnings from the emission are planned by the issuer in the amount of about 200 million PLN.
- The funds earned in the framework of Public Offer will used first of all for the partial financing of the transactions associated with the purchasing of land for new housing projects. Anticipated value of the new purchase transactions will achieve the amount of about 300 million PLN in next two years. Using the funds earned in the framework of Public Offer, the Issuer will be able to expand the scale of activity in the scope of implementation of the housing developer projects. The remaining part of funds required for financing of a/m purchase transactions will be obtained by means of debt instruments.
- The purchase transactions will be carried out in accordance with the development strategy established by the Issuer and described in the Prospectus i.e. the transactions may be associated with the lands localised in Warsaw and its vicinity ass well as in other attractive town in Poland.
As estimated by the Issuer, the amount of about 300 million PLN will be spent for the purchase of lands in the following geographical subdivision:
- Warsaw and its vicinity - 150 million PLN constituting 50% of total amount,
- Kraków and its vicinity - 70 million PLN constituting 23% of total amount,
- Baltic Sea Coast - 50 million PLN constituting 17% of total amount,
- Wrocław and its vicinity - 30 million PLN constituting 10% of total amount.
- Furthermore a part of funds earned in the framework of Public Offer (about 10 million PLN) can be allocated to the financing of modernisation and extension of the resting centre „Czarny Potok” in Krynica Górskia.
- Until complete use of financial means earned in the framework of Public Offer, the funds will be invested in form of treasury securities and bank deposits.